Monday, November 7, 2011

Gobots Power Suit Grungy Bike kitbash

The bike arm comes from a black crane. From the soft plastic I'm assuming it was a candy toy based off one of the Takara Brave robots or a knock-off. The arm looked rather plain. I had these black plastic strips which were used to keep Transformers in their packaging. I widened the existing holes with a 5mm drill bit and stuck Zoid Blox pegs to keep it in place.
I had disassembled Energon landmine and was really impressed by the foldy wheel carriage. It fit perfectly under the Power Suit leg. The red pegs are from Z-Builder Gorillatron. The front wheel is from Computron Afterburner.
 I felt the red pegs drew too much attention to itself, I replaced them with grey pegs.
Lastly the I needed proper handles. They are from a Zoid Blox candy toy I think they are called Baratz. This one was a blue grasshopper.
The bike is driven by Microman Shoma sans guitar from 2006. To see it's evolution click here

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete